1/4/17

Carousel Ride

While my Mom was here we went to the mall.  There is a carousel that Max and Emma love to ride.  We told them that they had to be good while we walked around the mall and if they were they could ride the carousel.  They kept saying how excited they were to ride the ferris wheel.   It was really cute. When we got on the carousel there was a horse in between Max and Emma and Emma sweetly said, "Oh Mommy, why don't you ride the horsey too!"  Umm. No.

 
Emma hates for me to do her hair in the morning.  I'm lucky if she lets me put it in a ponytail.  While my Mom was here she let her do her hair.  I'd ask her if I could fix her hair, and she'd tell me, "No! I want Grandmom to braid my hair." and walk out of the room.  Since Grandmom has been gone, she's back to only letting be brush her hair.  Total diva that girl is.
 
 
I came across a food blog that I am obsessed with.  Sweet Pea and Saffron is amazing, and I'm so excited to start prepping for lunch during the week! 
 
I've been going to the gym for  9 days now, and I've worked out 7 of the 9 days, and two of those have been early morning workouts.  I set my alarm for 4:45, and let me tell you it's not that easy getting up that early.  The first day I walked into the gym at 5:00, the guy at the front desk was so chipper.  He asked me how I was doing, and I just looked at him.  He laughed and said, "You're here!  That's all that matters!"  I'm not a morning person.  I'm not even talkative that early until I have my coffee.  I need a shirt that says, "Don't talk to me.  I haven't had my coffee."  The gym isn't busy that early, so it's nice.  I jam out to Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout and Britney Spears on Pandora, and I sweat.  It feels so good.  I'm going to keep going in the morning before work.   When I turned 34, I said I wanted to make this a healthy year for me.  I plan to do just that!
 
Today is my last of winter break.  The kiddos and I are going to go have lunch with Ian!  Then tomorrow it's back to reality. 
 
Happy Wednesday!!  I hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment