4/7/17

Friday Favorites

I can't believe it's Friday....Spring Break went by too fast.  I love being home with Max and Emma.  Only 35 school days left, but who is counting?? ME!  I'm blogging two days in a row.  Who am I?

I haven't shared my favorites in awhile, so I thought I'd jump on that bandwagon today.   

1. Forts. 
The kiddos and I made a fort yesterday, and they loved it.  It stayed all the way until dinner time.  They were so quiet and sweet to each other.  This summer we will make more forts.

 
 
2. Big Little Lies. 
When we moved to GA we signed up for internet service and it was $49 a month.  Then come January it went up to $69 a month.  I called the service and got no where with them.  Ian goes in and talks to someone and walks out with free cable and HBO for a year and our bill down to $40 a month.  He's got mad skills, and I need to know how he does it.  Free HBO leads me to Big Little Lies.  I started watching it on Monday.  I was done by Wednesday morning.  It's. So. Good.  I loved it so much.  I think I'll have to read the book
Image result for big little lies
 
3. Cinnamon coffee.
So I tired the new almond milk macchiato at Starbucks, and I loved the cinnamon flavor of it.  I came home and made coffee (that didn't cost $4+) and added a sprinkle of  cinnamon.  So. Good.  
 
4. This candle from Anthropolgie is the best. 
 
I've gotten 4 fixes and I've loved them all.  You start off with taking a style quiz, and then your stylist will pick pieces that go with your style profile.  Mine is so good that she's picked pieces that I have in my closet.  I love getting my Stitch Fix box in the mail, and opening it up to see what inside.  So fun.  I also only chose to get Fixes every other month, so it's a treat to myself when I do get one.  Love it! My next one is in May, and I added a note to my stylist to put pieces that I could wear to my sister's graduation party.  Yeah, she's graduating from high school.  #allthetears
 
I'm going to keep my favorites to 5 today.  I hope you guys are having a great day, and you probably are because it's FRIDAY!  We have a friend in town for the night.  He's on his way to Augusta for the Masters, and I'm so happy we get to see him.  He and Ian worked together in AZ and they haven't seen each other in about 4 years...maybe 5.  Also it's National Beer Day...best day ever?  I think so.
 
Linking up with Andrea!
http://www.momfessionals.com/
 
   


2 comments:

  1. Love the forts! My boys make forts every rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are fun and keep the kiddos entertained. Reading books in fort is way more exciting than reading on a chair. :)

      Delete