5/31/17

Birthday Survey FOUR


Birthday Survey


Favorite Food:
Green beans 
Favorite sport:
Soccer
Favorite show:
Luna Petunia
Best Friend:
Emily 
Favorite thing to learn right now:
ABCs
The thing I do most awesomely is:
Twirling and writing her name
If I could go anywhere in the world:
In the forest
Favorite color:
Pink and purple 
When I grow up I'm going to be...:
A princess
Current favorite song:
How Far I'll Go (Moana)
Favorite book:
The Good Dinosaur
Three words that describe me:
Caring, funny, sassy
My favorite season:
Spring
Favorite snack
Granola bar
One food that I dislike:
Cherries
If I had one wish it would be..:
I want to eat cake! 


Emma Girl,
Happy Birthday!!  I can't believe you are FOUR today!  You are our sweet, sassy, loving girl full of attitude.  Your smile and laughter brighten up our days.  I love your hugs and the sweet secrets you share.  You are the kindest girl with a heart of gold.  I am so lucky to be your mommy.  I love you so much!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment