5/24/17

First Grade Facts

Oh my sweet Max.  Tomorrow marks his last day of First Grade, and I can't believe it.  This year flew by.  He went from reading simple sentence books to chapter books.  Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a favorite at the moment.  He went from adding to wanting to know all the multiplication facts.  He wants to learn them all this summer.  He has goals.

I love watching him grow.  He is shaping into a confident, competitive, cool kid.  He doesn't lack confidence at all.  He thinks he knows everything, and he truly believes that.  He is so competitive when it comes to sports or board games.  I was kind of worried about Field Day with the games, and him wanting to win them all.  Turned out to not be a problem at all, and he just had a good time.  He's such a cool kid with his own sense of style.  He's friends with everyone, and genuinely loves school.  When he found out he's coming to my school next year, he was not a happy camper.  He did not want to leave his school, and honestly it's an amazing one.  I do feel guilty for having him start at a new school next year.  As much as I've loved his school and teacher, I absolutely LOVE my school.  The kid is going to thrive, and I'm so excited to be in the same school with him again.  Makes my mama heart full.

My absolute favorite thing about Max is that he is always smiling.  Always.  I love my soon to be second grader so much. 

First Grade was a good year for Max.
 
First Grade Facts
Best Friend: Aiden
Favorite Subject: Is recess a subject??  Math
Favorite teacher: Ms. Lavenda
Favorite book: Magic Tree House Morning in the Amazon
Favorite moment: Field Day because I got wet!
Favorite PE activity: volleyball
 

No comments:

Post a Comment