7/28/17

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  It's my last Friday of summer break.  Back to work next week!  I'm always excited for the start of a new school year.  This year marks 10 years of teaching!

Let's get to my favorites.

Wonder.
Guys, I loved this book.  It made me cry, laugh and feel all the feels. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.  I want to read it with Max this year, because the message is one every kid and human being should learn.  The movie comes out in November.  I've seen the trailer 3 times, and every time I cry.  So. Good.

This week I went to my classroom and set it up!  I made this bulletin board.  Thank you Pinterest.  My kiddos will be learning Math, Science, Social Studies and Health from me, but they will also be getting daily doses of kindness.  I obviously want them to learn everything I'm teaching, but I want them to be kind.  Always be kind.

Also a Pinterest find.  Emoji board!  The new movie comes out today, and I'm hoping they get a kick out of the emojis I made. The many faces of 3rd grade.   Dollar store yellow plates and markers for the win! 

My MOST favorite thing this week: we bought a house!!!!  We love everything about this house.  From the moment we saw it, it was like it was meant to be.  I'll be sharing more, as we get settled.  Eek!!!  Happy dance!!!



Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment